Njiuko develops individual software for the stationary and mobile web. Our clients choose us for high quality and honest advice. We are not a big app forge or a web fiddling shop. That's why we don't need rock star devs and IPMA Level-D certified PMs.
Our projects are diverse and require multiple talents. We have big clients with long-term tasks and small start-ups with messy processes and vice versa. Some clients see eye-to-eye with us technically, for others the internet is still uncharted territory. None of your employees is the same. They all have strengths and weaknesses that contribute to the success of the project. If you do a job well, your team will love you, CI will always be green and you will grow and prosper together with Njiuko.
Our requirements for you
- 5 years of professional experience in software development
- You have experience in technical project management or want to develop yourself further in this area
- You are able to develop technical concepts, understand them and evaluate their effort
- You are proficient in and love Ruby and are quite fit in another programming language such as Typescript
- You want to learn new things and improve in the areas you are already pretty good at
- A university degree is not important, but you need to know what you are doing and be able to explain why some things make sense and others don't.
- A good command of written and spoken English
- You are willing to work with us, especially remotely, as part of a team
What we offer you
- An open-minded and inclusive working environment
- A heterogeneous team with extensive knowledge in all areas of web development
- A team worthy of the name: We value you as a person because of the qualities and skills you bring to the environment; you are not a number but an integral part of a group of people who have worked together in trust for years.
- Fully tested and fully automated software
- Interesting projects from all industries, e.g. top sports, health and social networks
- Work with start-ups as well as German market leaders
- A computer of your choice to boost your productivity
- A benefit programme, such as mobility bonus and team events
Your employee benefits
Animals in the office
Drinks and fruits
Would you like to become part of our team? I will accompany you in your application process.